Why study Italian?
There are many reasons why someone might want to learn the Italian language. Some of the benefits of learning Italian include:
- Cultural enrichment: Italy has a rich cultural history, and learning Italian can give you access to a wide range of cultural experiences, such as literature, art, music, and film.
- Improved communication: If you plan to travel to Italy, or if you have friends or family members who speak Italian, learning the language can help you communicate more effectively with them.
- Career opportunities: Knowing Italian can be beneficial in certain careers, such as tourism, business, or education.
- Improved cognitive skills: Learning a second language has been shown to have numerous cognitive benefits, such as improved problem-solving skills, memory, and concentration.
- Personal enjoyment: Many people find learning a new language to be a rewarding and enjoyable hobby, and learning Italian can provide a sense of accomplishment and personal growth.
The best way to learn Italian is in Italy!
When learning a new language, there’s no better way to do so than by doing all the activities you would usually do in your own tongue – experiencing the language first hand and completely embracing a whole new and fascinating culture. The more you immerse yourself in the language of the locals, the sooner you will become familiar with the sounds and the structures of that language.
If you’re looking to learn Italian near sandy beaches, a crystal-clear sea, untouched nature and small historic towns and villages rich in history and tradition, then Puglia is the place for you.
Puglia, the land of sun and hospitality, is an agricultural region located on a strip of land in south-eastern Italy (it’s the heel of the Italian boot).
Whether you’re looking for a short intensive course for work, whether you’re a couple looking for a romantic, cultural break together or whether you’re a family with younger children on the school summer holidays, Language Consultants Puglia.
Its generous coastline means that Puglia is home to some of the most desirable beaches in the region with amazing crystal clear waters and its perfect climate; the beaches are worth a visit all year around!
Whether you’re looking for a full-immersion intensive course, whether you’re a couple looking for a romantic, cultural break together or whether you’re a family with younger children on the school summer holidays, Language Consultants have the perfect Italian course for you, which combines a relaxing holiday abroad with 25 Italian lessons a week. You will learn or perfect your Italian with plenty of time left over for sightseeing, relaxing and exploring Puglia.
In addition to morning classes, afternoons can be spent learning the language through a series of optional courses and workshops, by visiting museums and exhibitions or by attending concerts and theatre performances.